Friday, September 10, 2004

Quiet reflection and steel resolve.

As tomorrow 09/11/04 quickly approaches I feel it is time to take a step back and remember those whose lives were mercilessly taken 3 years ago. This was an act of pure cowardess, perpitrated by small men with big evil dreams. My biggiest issue with what will happen tomorrow is what will not be shown by the old guards in the media. I venture guess that you will be hard pressed to find video footage of the attack actually shown. That last thing the dinasours in the newspaper industry and the alphabet channels want to do is reinvoke that feeling of sadness and outrage that made our country rise up and call in righteous anger for the just punishment the muderous islamo-facist deserve. I hereby rest my case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »