Thursday, May 13, 2004

The start of something new.

Well I've been threatening to start my own blog for awhile now and after reading an article on Yahoo news about blogspot.com I finally broke down and did it. To give you some history, my original idea for my blog was going to be attached to a website I have been working on for about a year. But after seeing how easy it was to create and maintain it through this option I chose the easy way out(I can be lazy like that once in awhile). In the future I will be ranting and raving about current events, the weirdness which is my family, and the absolute comedy which is otherwise known as my job. Well I'm done for now. Until next time.

1 comment:

Maximum Range said...

Thanks for stoping by I will try to make it interesting. Alot of what I will post about my job will be realtime when it happens. It should make for some funny reading.